The BMV-702 is a high precision battery monitor.
The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery.
Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
Victron battery monitor BMV-702 features:
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings.
Easy to program(with your smartphone!)
A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings.
Alternatively, choose the fast and easy solution: download the smartphone app (Bluetooth Smart dongle needed)
This feature, which is often used in industry to monitor large and expensive battery banks, is now for the first time made available at a low cost, to monitor any battery bank.
- Victron Temperature sensor
- VE.Direct toBluetooth Smart dongle
- VE.Direct cable to connect to the Color Control
- VE.Direct to USB interface to connect several BMV 700/702 to a Color Control GX or to a computer.