EM24 is a three phase (max 65A per phase) Energy Meter. The Energy Meter can be used:
- As a grid meter, and used as control input for an Energy Storage System (ESS).
- To measure output of a AC power and energy of the whole application at the distribution box
- To measure the output of a PV Inverter
- To display the data on the Color Control GX and the VRM Portal.
The meter is connected to the Color Control GX. There are two options in its wiring:
- Direct connection, either using the RS485 to USB interface with cable (1.8-5,0m length)
- Wireless connection via Zigbee